2. His middle name is Edward.
3. Harry’s star sign is Aquarius. In keeping with his star sign he has an “outwardly expressive, extrovert” personality.
4. Harry’s mum is called Anne Cox and his dad’s name is Des Styles.
5. Unfortunately Harry’s parents divorced when he was seven years old. He said of the experience to The Sun: “That was quite a weird time. I remember crying about it. I didn’t really get what was going on properly, I was just sad that my parents wouldn’t be together any more.”
13. Harry Styles impressed two out of the three judges in the X Factor first round with a version of Stevie Wonder’s ‘Isn’t She Lovely’. Louis Walsh had doubts but once progressed Harry sang Oasis’s ‘Stop Crying Your Heart Out’ at bootcamp.
14. Harry’s Twitter name is @Harry_Styles. At the time of writing (28th June 2012) he has 4,868,870 followers.
16. Harry’s favourite song of all time is ‘Free Falling’ by John Mayer. He also loves ‘Shine On You Crazy Diamond’ by Pink Floyd.
20. Harry Styles shares his birthday (1st February) with Outkast rapper Big Boi, folk singer Laura Marling, Manchester United midfielder Darren Fletcher and Elvis Presley’s daughter (and Michael Jackson’s former wife) Lisa Marie Presley.
21. Before his life changed forever on The X Factor Harry had a part-time job at the W Mandeville Bakery in Cheshire. The shop had Harry posters and banners plastered over it during his time on the ITV show.
22. There was a 15-year age gap between Harry Styles and his ex-girlfriend Caroline Flack — a relationship that sparked controversy in the press.
23. Although he’s partial to a more mature lady, Harry says he’d never date anyone older than his mum. She’s 44.
25. It was Harry Styles who came up with the band name One Direction.